Hardwick Chiropractic and Community Hyperbaric are open and providing essential healthcare to patients who do not have symptoms of COVID 19. We remain committed to providing you with safe, effective healthcare, enabling you to heal and de-stress, to maximize your well-being, and to foster the ease and flexibility that are inherently yours.
We are committed to providing essential healthcare, thus reducing the need for hospital and emergency department visits for critical care that can be provided elsewhere. Safety and sanitizing procedures are adhered to and patient flow is being monitored in order to minimize contact. We are committed to your safety and to the safety of our staff, and ask that you adhere to the following when you come in for treatment:
Please stay home and call your primary care provider if you are symptomatic of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath).
- Masks are required at all times. If you have a health condition that precludes using a mask, please call and make arrangements with our staff prior to your visit. This allows us to maintain the procedures we are required to uphold for the safety of our other patients and staff.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from other patients.
- Cover your cough/sneeze, wash hands, use sanitizer.
- Limit contact with equipment, surfaces, etc. to what is necessary. We are sanitizing door knobs and other surfaces frequently and equipment with each use.
- When possible, come to your appointment alone.
- We appreciate the commitment of our employees and the support of our community. If there is any silver lining so far, it’s that we have more opportunity to respectfully support each other in meeting our individual and collective needs. We look forward to seeing you, and to supporting you to stay well and remain calm.
With much love,
All of us at Hardwick Chiropractic and Community Hyperbaric